Whichever type of wedding you choose, whether it is a traditional church service or civil ceremony, a country house setting or a private marquee, we have provided beautiful wedding flowers at many venues in the South†West which include -
- Assembly Rooms City of Bath
- Beechfield House, Beanacre, Nr Chippenham
- Bowood Golf & Country Club, Bowood
- Cumberwell Park Bradford on Avon, Wiltshire
- Guyers House Corsham, Wiltshire
- Hartham Park
- Lucknam Park Colerne, Wiltshire
- Manor House Hotel Castle Combe, Wiltshire
- Orchardleigh House, Frome, Somerset
- The Park, Wick, South Gloucester
- The Rectory Hotel, Crudwell, Malmesbury
- The Royal Crescent City of Bath
- The Tythe Barn, Pristonmill, Bath, Somerset
- Whatley Manor Easton Grey, Malmesbury
Jill Jeffries and Rachel Lowe have specialised in designing beautiful wedding flowers for over ten years. They recognise the attention to detail required to make each wedding unique and offer a completely personal service, helping you to transform your ideas and create the perfect wedding day.
Wedding flowers can be a true reflection of your individual personality and style, using the combination of colour, texture and fragrance to create a sense of boldness and drama or softness and romance.
Please email the fresh flower company to discuss your requirements in more detail.